Clain Athlétic Pictave Index du Forum

Clain Athlétic Pictave

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Prosecutors have provided

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clain Athlétic Pictave Index du Forum -> CA Pictave - le Forum c'est ici !! -> Liens vidéo et photos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Aoû - 02:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Prosecutors have provided Répondre en citant

WASHINGTON -- Denard Span will take the five hits, of course, especially with three of them coming off Johnny Cueto. Hell take greater satisfaction in the way he was able to create havoc the way a leadoff hitter should, using his speed to get the Cincinnati Reds to commit a pair of errors in the Washington Nationals 9-4 win Tuesday night. "I got more gratification just disrupting them and getting them to throw the ball away," Span said. "For me thats how I have to take over a game." And take over, he did. He finished 5 for 5 with two runs, two doubles, two RBIs and a stolen base as he and the Nationals accomplished a first for 2014: They made Cueto (4-3) look mortal. The Reds ace allowed more than two runs, more than five hits and failed to pitch at least seven innings -- all for the first time this season. His final line: 5 1-3 innings, six hits, eight runs (six earned), six strikeouts. He also hit two batters in the same inning -- the seven-run sixth when the Nationals blew the game open. "They played really well. And you know what? Im human. Im human," Cueto said through an interpreter. "I just got to keep my head up and keep working. Thats all I got to do." It was Cuetos shortest start since Sept. 16, 2013, and his most runs allowed since Sept. 22, 2010. His ERA rose from 1.25 to 1.86. He wasnt helped by a Reds defence that committed four errors -- twice as many as in any previous game this season. "He wasnt just the groundball machine, strikeout machine that hes been to this point," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "Its just the law of averages caught up with us today." Doug Fister (1-1), making his home Nationals debut, allowed two runs and six hits over seven innings with good movement on his fastball. He had a streak of 12 retired batters in a row, and he worked out of a jam in the sixth with the help of a diving stop by third baseman Anthony Rendon and a tiptoe stretch by first baseman Tyler Moore that turned Rendons throw into the third out. Above all, Span was the unstoppable agitator, and it paid off in the Reds calamitous third and sixth innings. Fister led off the third by reaching on an error when first baseman Todd Frazier couldnt backhand a grounder. Span then tried to bunt his way on and did even better, laying one down that prompted a wide throw from third baseman Ramon Santiago. Fister scored all the way from first, and Span ended up on third and scored on Rendons sacrifice fly to give the Nationals a 2-1 lead. In the sixth, Span led off with a single, then stole second and went to third when catcher Brayan Penas throw went into centre field. Span scored on Jayson Werths RBI single and eventually came around to bat again in the inning, bringing home two more runs with a double off lefty reliever Sean Marshall. "Thats a good sign. I hit a lefty like that, a breaking-ball lefty," Span said. "Stay back and drive the ball like that. I havent done that in a while." The evenings work raised Spans batting average from.239 to .263. Before the game, manager Matt Williams said he was sticking with Span when asked about a possible change in the leadoff spot. The big night might be the turning point that justifies Williams patience. "Looking back at last year, he started a really good streak in the second half," Williams said, "so certainly it can get him going." NOTES: Spans five hits tied a career high. ... The Reds have committed six errors thus far in two-game series -- they had only 13 all season before arriving in D.C. ... Cincinnati 1B Joey Votto missed his fifth straight game with a strained left quadriceps. Price said he hopes Votto will return when the Reds open a homestand Friday. "We just remain optimistic that Joeys going to be ready to play when we get back." ... Cincinnati RHP Mat Latos (left knee, right elbow) threw the equivalent of two innings in a simulated game and could be slotted for a minor league rehab start Sunday. ... Reds OF Jay Bruce (left knee) is eligible to return from the disabled list Wednesday. ... Nationals 3B Ryan Zimmerman (right thumb fracture) saw an occupational therapist to get a splint and that will allow him to start throwing the ball. Theres still no timetable for his return. ... Reds RHP Alfredo Simon faces RHP Tanner Roark in Wednesdays series finale. Walt Frazier Jersey . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night. Kristaps Porzingis Jersey .  Arsene Wenger reportedly wants to convert the player into an attacking force, much like he did with Robin Van Persie. http://www.cheapknicksjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-allan-houston-jersey. Reyes, 26, was traded from Atlanta to Toronto in July 2010 and spent the remainder of the season in the minors. He began 2011 in the majors and made 20 starts with the Blue Jays, going 5-8 with a 5.40 earned run average before he was waived on Aug. Tracy McGrady Jersey . The 22-year-old Spanish midfielder recently signed a new three-year contract with Chelsea, and after spending last season on loan with Valencia in La Liga, Romeu will move to the Bundesliga for the 2014-15 campaign. Damyean Dotson Jersey . After overcoming a three-goal deficit the Senators forced the game to overtime only to watch it slip away as Seth Jones scored the winner 3:49 into the extra period as the Nashville Predators defeated the Senators 4-3 Monday night.PRETORIA, South Africa -- His voice shaking, Oscar Pistorius took the witness stand Monday for the first time, testifying that he was trying to protect the girlfriend he killed and that he became so tormented by memories of the fatal shooting and panic attacks that he once hid helplessly in a closet. Pistorius also offered an apology to the family of Reeva Steenkamp, who died from multiple wounds after the double-amputee runner shot her through a closed toilet door last year in his home. He said he mistook Steenkamp for an intruder. Prosecutors allege he killed her after an argument. "There hasnt been a moment since this tragedy happened that I havent thought about your family," the athlete said at the murder trial as Steenkamps mother, June, looked impassively at him in the courtroom. "I was simply trying to protect Reeva. I can promise that when she went to bed that night she felt loved," Pistorius said. Pistorius display of anguish and remorse was a marked departure from the testimony of some prosecution witnesses whose accounts painted a picture of the runner as a hothead with a jealous streak, an inflated sense of entitlement and an obsession with guns in the months before he killed Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model. He has yet to be cross-examined about the shooting in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013, and that testimony is likely to be the centerpiece of a trial being broadcast on television and followed around the world. Pistorius was charged with premeditated murder and faces 25 years to life in prison if convicted. Some analysts think the judge, who will decide the case, will consider a lesser charge such as homicide, which could still send him to prison for years. Pistorius, 27, spoke in a soft, quavering voice at the start of his testimony, forcing Judge Thokozile Masipa to ask him to speak more loudly. He stood at first, stifling sobs as he said he was on antidepressant medication and sometimes woke from nightmares to the "smell of blood." Defence lawyer Barry Roux, who had aggressively challenged prosecution witnesses since the trial began March 3, led Pistorius gently through events in a life that was held up, in the runners heyday, as an inspiring tale. Pistorius was born without fibula bones because of a congenital defect, and his legs were amputated when he was 11 months old.dddddddddddd. He ran on carbon-fiber blades and is a multiple Paralympic medallist . He also competed at the London Olympics but didnt win a medal. Pistorius described the positive role of his mother, Sheila, and his grief when she died when Pistorius was a teenager. He spoke about the sacrifices he had made for his athletic achievements, his work with charity and how religion was important to him. Pistorius said he has been taking antidepressant medication since the week after he killed Steenkamp and has trouble sleeping. He described one night when he went to hide in a closet after waking up in "a panic." "I climbed into a cupboard and I phoned my sister to come and sit by me, which she did for a while," Pistorius said. His voice broke again, and he struggled to speak when he described how Steenkamp was "a blessing" in his life. Yet in cellphone messages revealed by the prosecution, Steenkamp had once said that Pistorius scared her. Pistorius will return Tuesday to continue testifying after the judge granted an early adjournment because she said Pistorius looked "exhausted." Pistorius said he had not slept the night before. "Im just very tired at the moment .... I think its a lot of things going through my mind," he said. "The weight of this is extremely overbearing." Pistorius also described how he felt vulnerable to crime, an attempt to explain his claim that he reacted to what he thought was a dangerous intruder in his bathroom by shooting with his 9 mm pistol. He said his mother slept with a gun under a pillow, and that his family had been hit by house break-ins and carjackings over the years. He said he had sometimes been followed by unidentified people while driving home. Pistorius also referred to an incident in which he was allegedly assaulted at a social function in late 2012 and had to have stitches on the back of his head. Prosecutors have provided a contrasting picture with evidence indicating that he had been reckless with firearms in public, allegedly shooting his gun out of a sunroof on a road and asking a friend to take the blame for him when a gun was fired under a table in a busy restaurant weeks before he killed Steenkamp. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Aoû - 02:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clain Athlétic Pictave Index du Forum -> CA Pictave - le Forum c'est ici !! -> Liens vidéo et photos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation